Friday, March 13, 2009

Random


Have you ever wondered why memories just pop up out of no where. I miss my Grandpa Glanville today. I was thinking about Hawaiian Punch. (because there is some up in my fridge and I am thirsty) but, it reminded me of my grandpa. He used to ask us kids "Hey, do you want a Hawaiian punch?" and of course, we always wanted one, then he'd wind up and pretend to punch us. I thought it was so funny. Man, I miss him.

Things here are getting back to normal. We're home. The bags are unpacked. When it's all said and done, I'm so happy to be "Mrs. Hunter."

3 comments:

Blondie said...

I can't look at pocket knives without thinking about him. I miss him too! He was an awesome awesome grandpa. I can't see TAB without thinking about him. That was HIS drink.

Mimi said...

I know what you mean! It's weird how memories like that will pop up. It happens to me often... and sometimes all it takes is a song or a certain thing for dinner... little things. I have to admit though, I do enjoy the memories when they come.
I am so glad to hear you are home and HAPPY!!!! ENJOY! You deserve it!
love ya!
Mimi

Keri said...

I miss my Grandpa too!! I'm glad you're Mrs Hunter - congrats!