Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yard Sale

We found a home for Robert's cat. It seems to be a good fit, a widow who lives by herself in a condo. She doesn't work...and has plenty of time to cater to the spoiledness of the cat. I do kind of miss her. It's been weird not to have her meowing at me. I won't miss the biting though.
It was kind of weird because the add I posted was like "This cat is horrible with kids, she bites, she hates other animals, she gets jealous of other people and pees on their things, she has a stomach condition and vomits so she has to eat special food that's $20 a bag, and she's kind of a princess." I posted it on KSL classifieds and within a day...had someone who wanted this cat. It makes you wonder if there is anything someone won't take if it's listed as free.

Onto other news, we are going to have a yard sale on Saturday June 20. As a family we are trying to raise $1000. Robert withdrew from school for us to get married. Because of that, he has to pay $1000 to be able to use his financial aid. So we're having the yard sale to try and raise some money. We have tons and tons of stuff! Be sure to come!

2 comments:

M. Dunham said...

If only I lived closer. Alas.

Maryanne said...

Lauralee! Oh my heck! Get your address off of your blog!!