Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kids are coming home

Wow, this week has been completely boring. I can't believe I haven't posted more. The kids went to Idaho for a week with their dad to visit their grandparents. Oh, how I have missed them.
I should update you on the cats. Yes, plural. A few weeks ago, we got a kitten, and settled on the name Molly. A few weeks later, the people we got the cat from decided to get rid of Molly's brother too. *sigh* I don't really know how it happened. Robert loves cats. LOVES. So we decided to take her brother too. We named him Monroe. He's a cute little guy and they really love each other.
Anyways, Robert turned 33 this week, Monroe was his present. We had birthday cake with his parents and brother Scott. It was pretty fun.
The kids come home tomorrow and I am SO excited!!! I have missed them SO much!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I honestly don't know what I'd do if my kids were away for a week or even a weekend. I'd probably be so bored! But then get some cleaning/organizing done, lol. Happy Birthday to your hubby though!

Mimi said...

Oh I hate it when my kids go away for a bit!!!! I get so bored without them and I miss them like CRAZY! It's always so GREAT to get them back home! Happy Birthday late to Robert! Well, have some FUN with the boys when they get back.
Love ya!