Friday, July 24, 2009

Test

Wow, it has been so busy! Robert has been hired by an insurance company. We're really excited about the new job, but he still has to pass an insurance agent test. He has been studying his guts out, but the information is SO hard and so boring, so everyone pray for us!!!! It has pretty much been our life for the last week. We have until wednesday. Hopefully, after that, I'll have more time and be able to post more.
Over the past couple of weeks we have done some fun things. We went to the duck pond to feed the ducks and then we also went to a big family swimming party at my cousin Brian's pool. Here are some photos.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel your pain with the studying! I too am working on getting my insurance license-AAAHHH I think my brain is going to explode!
Your boys are too cute by the way!