Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ok...I know, I know, It's time to update the blog!

Alright already, I get it. It's been a long time since I've updated the blog! So here we go




Logan has been in school for over a month. He is loving it.
This is a picture of him on his first day...

We have been down for about a week with the swine flu. Jonah has been pretty sick. I'm ok...I just feel blah.

Work is going well.

Robert and I have started taking another step parenting class. That's always fun and interesting. Those classes usually make me feel like a total over achiever as a parent. Our first day some guy in the class announced that he's there because "Kids have more rights than parents now, you can't just whoop their A**, so I'm here to learn a different way." Then he adds "Because apparently, even if it works...the RIGHT way isn't allowed."
Ok then. People are weird. The classes themselves are really helpful...but oh, how I wish they were taught in one on one sessions!!!!

Halloween is like 9 days away...and I still have no idea as to what to dress my kids up as. Logan wants to be either 1) Lionel (from thundercats) or 2) Robin (from Batman & Robin) but says "I'd prefer Lionel, because he's cooler." Does anyone have any ideas as to where to buy a Lionel costume?

No comments: