Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a tragedy

Ok...I know it's been a long time in coming. (almost 2 years). We'd never have gotten to this point if it weren't for the help of my awesome uncle Drew! He did tons of work in the basement. We have finally painted the toy room and I'm making the decorations, curtains and even chairs. We painted the room a bright red and we're going to decorate it in all Disney. Here is where the problem comes in. The accents in the room (except for crown moulding) are going to be painted black. The chairs I am making are black, red polka dot, and I'm looking for the perfect print of disney fabric...sadly all of the ones I have found are just not "it." Then I saw these curtains on line that were home made. They sucked, but I loved the fabric. I have not been able to find any of this fabric since. I have found things on line made from this fabric, which is apparently out of print.



This is the mickey mouse print that I want, no NEED!


These are the chairs I'm making.

At this point...I'll pay a reward if you can find this fabric!!!!
Oh, why does it always have to be hard!!!

I am, however so excited to say that the room is almost done!!!

I'll post pictures soon!

1 comment:

M. Dunham said...

Wonderful, madam. I'm so happy for you!