Saturday, July 9, 2011

Life





So, I've gone from having a house to living in my parents basement in a spare bedroom. It's been like that since March when Robert and I seperated. That was ok then, because I didn't think of it as my permanent place. Now that this is MY room, it's driving me CRAZY. It looks very similar to what you'd find in a nursing home. Very ick.
These are pictures in my room (tell me are these not the ugliest hutches you've ever seen?)

This is where I work and sleep, I'm starting to feel the walls closing in on me. I really need to decorate, I so wish my mom would let me get rid of the hutches and the nursing home green chair. I'd settle for just getting rid of the hutches! (I also wish I could get my own place.) until I get caught up though, that's not going to happen.

No comments: