Wednesday, January 21, 2009

things I'm looking forward to

If you can believe it, I'm getting married in less than a month. I must say, I'm so looking forward to being "Mrs. Hunter." I'm also looking forward to relaxing on the sandy beaches of Hawaii, but I'm more excited about getting married. (those who know my feelings about Hawaii are shocked I'm sure)
We're also closing on our house this month. It's funny, we're buying my old house. It's a little odd, but we can't sell it and Layton can't afford it by himself...so it's really the best solution. I will say, it's going to be hard to go to my old ward with a new husband...but I'll survive! Also, the details are starting to come together for our open house when we get back. I couldn't decide on which photo to order to go with our invitations, so I ordered all of them. Tragic I know.
but overall, life is good.






Here are some pictures I took of the kids at Maceys (sigh, I hate that store)






















About a week ago, Robert and I went to visit his handicapped brother who lives in a group home. Casey was so thrilled to see us, I started to think about how much small gestures can affect other people.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

WOW... I can't believe how fast it's come! I am so very excited for you. The boys look absolutely CUTE in those photos! I just wanna give them a squeeze!
I hope you have time to enjoy this month as you prepare for your wedding.
Love ya,
Mimi

Mooners said...

congrats!!! I am super excited for you. it is great the second time!! :)

Blondie said...

I need some details! :) Are you taking the kids to Hawaii too? Who will be there? I can understand the oddity of buying the old house and living there with a new hubby. That would be strange but it does sound like a pretty decent arrangement. Congrats. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I am not taking the kids to Hawaii. None of my family is going to be able to go, and it's just odd to take your kids on your honeymoon! His mom and dad and brother and sister in law are going, so far, that is all that I know is coming. I'm sending the invites out this week, so I guess we'll see. I'm so excited too. He's so good to me!