Friday, February 27, 2009

Flight from HELL

Ok, I'm sure you're expecting me to say Logan or Jonah screamed the whole way. They were champs. They sat with grandpa and grandma because they all flew on Buddy passes. So, Robert and I are both big people. Robert is more tall than big....He is 6'6". Tall. He had just enough room to turn his legs sideways. Well the lady in front of him reclined her seat the entire trip so he turned and leaned into me. Well, the guy next to me had his elbow in my ribs the whole trip. It was by far the longest flight I've ever been on (and I've been to Europe.)
I am now in Kauai (pics coming soon) and I have internet access, so you'll be happy to know I'll post the pics from our day today this evening.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Oh I can't wait to see! I'm sorry about the uncomfortable ride. :( People should be more considerate.

Mimi said...

Oh my I would hate a flight like that! I'm sorry! I am, however excited to see your pics! I am so excited for you and your BIG DAY! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!
Love ya!
Mimi

Maryanne said...

Hope your flight home is better! Sounds miserable.