Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Of Course

Now, it has to be something bad has to happen before pictures. I was putting the kids in the car Sunday and Logan kept jumping into the snow mounds.  I said to him "Stand here and hold the bottom of my shirt" 

I opened the door of the van and "WHACK!" (It smacked him in the face!) Giant goose egg. It hurts him so bad too.  Poor little guy...(just in time for pictures)

Also on the crap front...When I got divorced, I gave my sister my Love sac, because well where on earth would I put it.  I've been in mourning since. I love that thing. It's not like I can be like "Dude, I'm in my house now, give the love sac back.  I've complained about it to Robert and we found one on KSL for $35. We went to go look at it and it smelled kinda "catty" but I thought eh, we can get a new cover. We get it home and I open it to wash it and the insides are thrashed. I can't take the cover off....so it's essentially trash.  The moral, don't give away awesome lovesacs...because they are hard to replace!

3 comments:

Blondie said...

PLEASE COME TAKE MINE!! COME AND GET IT IT'S FREE! WEDDING GIFT Whatevers... It's yours.

Lauralee said...

Um....I'll be there as soon as I get back from Hawaii (assuming you're serious!!!!)

Blondie said...

I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS! COME N GET IT!
Call me when you get home.