Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cute kids/Give me a freakin break!

To start of with, I have two of the funniest kids ever. Logan, my oldest says the funniest things. Today, it was a terrible day. My new iphone ended up in the toilet, and Jonah broke a glass (while I was off vomiting) and he cut the crud out of his little hand. I cleaned the glass out of his little hand and held pressure. As I'm holding down my poor screaming child so that I can get enough pressure on it to stop the bleeding, Logan comes over and is trying to push me away from Jonah. Jonah definately is a spunky little man, but because he doesn't talk, I can, for the most part over rule him. Logan put his hand in my face and said "Stop it. Jonah pretty much thinks you're a poop face." I burst out laughing and said "Now, how on earth do you know that little mister?" He said "Well momma, that's what his face said." He was right...Jonah was calling me a poop face with his eyes and the nasty little facial expression on his face as I put pressure on his tender little hand...

Now for the GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK edition of my blog!

Most of you know I attend the Davis Applied Technology College. Not the greatest school in existence, but possibly the cheapest. Now I must admit the day time teacher pretty much sucks. She's a glorified seat warmer. I have been on leave of abscence for a few weeks while I got the kids settled and the whole divorce thing taken care of. I was here last week...both days...which is a total of 14 hours. Now, mind you, I did get pink highlights....not a face transplant. She says to me "ARE YOU IN THIS CLASS" like all shocked like she has never seen me before. It's like "HELLO, I'm the girl you've ignored for months, who every time she asks a question you say 'don't know what to tell you. Go practice more.'" What the frick, are you kidding me? there are like 6 kids in the class total!
So I am ready to pass off a section of the Media Design applications, so I ask her where the blue section completion forms and she looks at me like I have an alien growing out of my head and says "Those are OLD forms. We don't use those anymore." Ok...maybe you don't use them anymore...but I've been gone 2 weeks, not years!!! GRR this school drives me crazy!

2 comments:

M. Dunham said...

Your kids crack me up. And they always think we're poop faces when we do things that they need for their health and safety, lol. My stepkid thought I was the meanest person in the world for telling her no for running up and hugging strangers! Sigh.

Also, sounds ot me like you need ot do some complaining about the teacher if she's not good with the teaching.Make sure to complain on the evaluation as well.

Mimi said...

okay so that teacher is stupid... but I just have to say thank you for a good laugh! I am always entertained by the funny things your kids do and say! SO SO SO CUTE! I love coming here to see what fun things Logan will say next!
I hope you are doing good. If you need anything let me know!
Love you guys,
Mimi