Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 reasons I am retarded

Tonight...like every other Tuesday night, I got ready for my fabulous city council meeting and left the kids with my mom. I got to West Point city hall about 15 minutes early (normally I'm at least 20 minutes early...so I can eavesdrop on the chatter of employees) Today, there were no employees cars blocking all of the parking spots. I parked right by the door and went to walk in...the door didn't budge. Locked. "Dang it" I muttered. I knocked on the door hoping that the city recorder would be getting things ready for the meeting and hear me. I knocked for a good 5-10 minutes. No one ever came. I looked around...no one. Then I looked at my cell phone and saw the date. The 5th tuesday of the month...there was no council meeting to attend. Super.
Second...my sister Lisa has posted a couple of posts about "Klonopin" being her friend. Until this evening I thought she was one of the most creative people I know...because she named her imaginary friend Klonopin. Apparently Klonopin is a drug she refers to as her "crazy pill." Good to know, I guess we can take Klonopin off of the guest list for Thanksgiving.


NOW...for breaking news!!! Jonah is walking (Oh happy day!) Wow...19 months and 1 day!!! I was starting to worry that there was something wrong! No worries now...except that he's still not talking really.
I'll post pics soon of his first little steps!!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Lol, you're funny!

Keri said...

Lol, you're funny!

Mimi said...

oh you gave me a good chuckle... and to find out that I am not the only one to do silly things is so nice! :)
Love ya!

Mimi said...

Oh and I forgot to give a GREAT BIG YAY to Jonah walking! So YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!