Monday, December 15, 2008

Breakin' Free

Well, it's been a rough couple of days. Logan and Jonah were admitted to the hospital yesterday because of dehydration. It was pretty much a nightmare, though I was grateful to have them in the same room. It was awful. Logan slept through the night like a trooper. They had to wake him at 4 am because he hadn't peed to which he respondend to the nurse, "You're a bad lady." I couldn't agree more. Jonah screamed most of the night...and every time I got him to sleep, the nurse would come in, turn the lights on and take vitals. Everytime she woke Jonah and he started to scream, I wanted to say, 'You're a bad lady.' Logan gets all the good one liners. The boys are out and doing much much better though.

4 comments:

Misty said...

The poor little guys!

Mimi said...

Oh my Lauralee! I am sorry... you guys have really had it! I hope everyone is on the way to recovery! I am keeping you all in my prayers.
Mimi

Blondie said...

Why is it that they insist on waking up sleeping babies.. WTF?? I would have been so pissed off, I probably would have waited until she was about to leave and then jumped her. That sucks. Sorry your boys get so sick.

Eric and Hannah said...

How awful! I am glad you are all feeing better now!