Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well, Hello


So I must say, I did not realize how utterly addicted to the internet that I am. I decided about a month ago to get rid of cable and internet to try and pay off some of our extra bills before we get married. I was paying about $100 a month and could think of thousands of other things that I would rather do with the money. Anyhoo, I have internet access on my cell phone, as well as the ability to watch most cable television chanels. So, as long as I have a phone, what is the point, right? Well...when the touch screen on your stupid iphone doesn't work...and you can't make calls...or GULP access the internet...no checking for phone numbers, no looking up recipes, or looking up any random question that may enter your head (or your curious 4 year old) it's possibly the worst thing ever. Well, not as bad as barfing kids in the hospital, but it's definately not good!!!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

In TOTAL AGREEMENT on that one! I am not sure what I would do without it! I use it for every question I need answered and for menu ideas when I am running dry on ideas... the list goes on... and I guess I am addicted to seeing what my friends are doing out in blog land too!