Monday, December 29, 2008

I love Christmas

So Christmas was magical. That's the easiest way to explain it. I was worried that the kids would have a pretty meager Christmas....but there was a lot of magic.
We decided to all sleep over at my mom and dads house so that we would have a christmas like the old days.
Christmas Eve, my parents had "Santa" come and visit. Logan loved it, Jonah was terrified. Logan had been talking for weeks about wanting a green motorcycle man with a "hel-mut." I don't know, where he found it but Scott found the exact toy that Logan had been describing and sent it in santa's bag. Logan sat on Santa's lap and again described the motorcycle toy. Santa pulled it out of his pack and Logan opened it. It was SO fun. I loved it.
It was exactly like old days...the kids of the house woke up at exactly 6 am...and we all drug our tired bodies up to open presents.
After our wonderful Christmas at my mom and dad's house, the boys and I went to Rob's parents house and opened even more presents. We got these fun nerf guns with foam disks. We had a huge foam disk fight. Logan kept running up to people and shooting them in the face at close range, it was pretty funny.
Overall, it was so wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are better and had a fab Christmas!

Happy New Year to all of you!