Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're still sick



After I posted that we were sick last week....we had a lull in sickness for a few days and then stupid winter hit with all it's fury. I began vomitting violently this week. This was followed by Logan then Jonah. It now seems that the whole Stephens family is infected. My mom, dad, grandma, sister, brother-the whole family. It's like the grim reaper has been playing peek-a-boo with the family. All I can say, is that I'm ready to be well. Rob also has pneumonia...so if anyone would like to be well for Christmas, I would reccomend not spending time with our family, lol.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thats a picture of our favorite cartoon...The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. YAY!

Sorry you're sick.

Unknown said...

by the way...this is Misty. I forgot I was logged into Trint's email.

Jenn said...

bummer dude! it must be going around... a gal I work with had puking kids all night tonight! ick!