Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter, blah!

snow Pictures, Images and Photos

Seriously, I recognize that it is December 8. I am aware that we often have snow before Halloween, but when I walked outside this morning and saw the mounds of snow...I nearly cursed. I hate snow: I hate driving in it, I hate freezing, I hate not being able to wear 80% of my shoe wardrobe! I simply hate snow.
I am recovering from the flu nicely, but now have lost my voice and have a witch of a cold. Stupid winter/snow, I blame you!

Yesterday, I was playing with Rob's cat "Katie." You must understand that I was raised by a cat hater. I have never been a real cat fan. Katie has completely changed my mind about how I feel about cats. I love this cat! She has some weirdness. Every time she eats cat food that doesn' t cost $27 a bag, she vomits. Super. I wish I could demand food that was $27 a bag. Anyhoo. She was sitting on me yesterday (watch out, after this point it gets REALLY nasty) so she gets down and there is this long worm on my arm. I nearly died. EW. Ew. Ew. So we went to get her some medicine last night to get rid of the worms and I am taking her to the vet in about an hour. So sad.


3 comments:

Maryanne said...

You guys have snow?! We don't have one flake! You're jealous, I know. Hope you are feeling better soon ;o)

Brandon and Lisa said...

I HATE CATS. We must have been raised by the same cat hater. ha ha

Keri said...

I hate hate hate snow too! And I LOVE cats, have had lots and never seen a worm! Yuck - I would've died!