Thursday, May 28, 2009

4-wheeling trip




Today, the boys and I went with my parents 4-wheeling up Farmington canyon. It was nerve-racking because my mother is a spastic maniac on the 4-wheeler, but once I got over my fear for my life, it was pretty fun. The boys had a great time, they sat on the back of granpa's 4-wheeler, and had a great time. We had a picnic on the way down and it was really a fun day.

On another note, Robert just got his associate's degree and I am so excited for him. (yes, he's only like 6 credits away from his bachelor's degree, but it's still nice to have!)

He also has another interview for a job that would be really good for him this next week (so keep us in your prayers!)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

ah... looks so FUN! We will definitely keep you in our prayers! Let us know how it goes!
Love ya!

Kerry and Melanie said...

Oh, that is so not true! I am the best driver around. You are the one afraid of heights and thought we were going off the side of the mountain. It was really fun though. I loved watching the boys they were so cute.

Love,
Mom