Friday, May 15, 2009

germs

So....I know I already posted today...and we talked about the toilet toothbrush, but in my haste to get Jonah out of the bathroom and mischief, I threw the toothbrush on the sink and continued with my morning. just before 2 p.m., I loaded the boys into the car and quickly ran into the house to brush my teeth.
Yes, I forgot...though only momentarily, about my toothbrush's grand adventure in the toilet.
I remembered as I stuck my toothbrush in my mouth and it tasted like toilet water smells. I screamed. Not just a little yell, but a gut-busting, blood-curling scream. No amount of mouthwash will ever wash the nastiness out of my mouth. I feel like I need to boil my tongue!

I got to my parent's house to find that Scott had called off the wedding. Suckish, that's all I can say.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh my! WHAT A DAY?! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Jessica said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!! Oh my gosh! That's awful! Funny but awful!

Keri said...

That is suckish - about the toothbrush too. How come the wedding was called off? :(

Blondie said...

EW EW EW EW EW.. my mouth is empathetic to the disgust and I know that I would do the same thing! The very same!

As for Scott and the wedding... (that Sounds like a movie) Everything will be ok. He'll figure things out, and things will be better. I just want him to find out what makes him happy. We love him and he'll be okay. Whatever he thinks is best for him, is what we think is best for him. :)

TraciG said...

Excuse me while I laugh.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You actually know what "toilet water" smells like? You clean your bathroom so much that I'm sure your toilet water is cleaner than my drinking water.
I think you might be crazy.