Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goals and garbage

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything, I've made it a personal goal to post everyday...we'll see how that goes. I've got a lot to post. First, today I went to work out at my mom's house (because she has all the awesome equipment) and as I'm riding the elliptical, Logan says, "I love you!" I stopped riding and bent down and gave him a hug and said, "I love you too honey." He looked at me like I was dumb and said, "Um, no...I was talking to myself. I love Logan." I guess yay for a healthy self-esteem!
Now, as I mentioned in my previous post, I just found out that I'm diabetic. This gave me motivation to once again join weight watchers. I decided to bite the bullet and admit that I'm going because it gives me motivation to succeed. It's been difficult. The food part isn't that bad...I can handle that. (It's the working out part...I hate working out!!!!) I definately need a work out buddy. But, this is my second week on the weight watchers program and last week I lost nearly 4 pounds, not too bad!!!!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Well, first, I am so glad to see you posting again! And secondly, YAY for you! I try to get out and walk and I know I could do so much better! I am excited for you and this new phase of your life! Keep up the AMAZING AMAZING work!!!!!! I love you guys!
Oh, I love the cute little loganism! What a FUN kid!!!

Keri said...

Logan is so cute! I need a workout buddy too, but I gotta be able to have someone watch the kids too so once my husband graduates the academy I'm getting a membership to the Ogden Club. I need classes and daycare to get me going.....Good luck and I'm sorry to hear about the diabetes.

Fries Family said...

Ooo, I get totally geeked out whenever anybody talks about losing weight and working out. Remember that consistency is key. That being said, don't force yourself to workout and stick to a schedule. Ease into it. As long as you're putting to work in, you have time to reap the benefits. You've been on WW before so I don't have to talk up how fun that is. Good luck kid-o. I'll be rooting for ya.