Thursday, August 7, 2008

SCARY SCARY THINGS



OK, to start off, I always joke that I live in the ghetto. Not that we actually do, but we live in an older neighborhood. All of the homes were built in the 40s. It's actually quite a charming little neighborhood. I love my ward and friends here. My neighbor on the other hand...well, drives me crazy. It seems like the police are always over there. (ALWAYS) and he and his "wife" are always fighting, screaming the F bomb etc. (which is why the police are always there)
Well, two nights ago, I noticed the police there in force. That's not unusual. Once I saw 8-10 US Marshalls lining the fence. Two days ago, there were a lot of people out in the street talking etc. WEIRD. (especially for 11 p.m.) Sadly, I didn't think anything of it because it's the norm. I didn't think anything of it until A crime scene clean up truck pulled up yesterday and they guy started pulling out couches and carpet and things. He was in there for hours cleaning up something. I looked on the police blotter for the night previous. That night at 11 there were 3 police cars in front of my neighbors house at the time a dead body was found in the city.

That's all I know, the police department won't talk to me. SO SCARY!!!!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Okay WOW... that is SO SCARY!!!!! On the other hand, maybe it will mean that the neighbor might be out of there... and you could get in a safer neighbor.
Let us know how this turns out...

Maude Beckman said...

Wow, your neighbor is a never source of Drama... THat is unless he is dead!

M. Dunham said...

That is very scary. I guess you'll be reading the newspapers very closely over the next couple of days, eh?

Anonymous said...

Quite! Stay safe!

Keri said...

So do you think that one spouse killed the other spouse??? Scary!!