Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pink

Well, I fully intended to get a different color highlight. When I got to the salon, I was informed that pink cannot be stripped using bleach. The only think you can do is try to cover it. It's neon magenta. So my options were dark brown...but most likely black, super. She said because you use bleach to strip the hair color and then stain it pink....it's hard to get the dark color to take evenly...the pink was fading and didn't look great...so I had it re-pinked. I don't know what exactly I am going to do next (minus shaving my head) I don't know how I'll get rid of the pink. But on the brighter side of things....pink is the new black! (and I still really like it...even if old ladies in my ward say I look "wild")
Yesterday, I was watching general conference with Logan. when the prophet was talking Logan asked "Hey, who's that old guy?" I told him it was our prophet Thomas S. Monson, then I added "I love him." Logan stared for a minute and then said "Huh. That's weird. I love Emily (Brandon's sister)." He's such a funny little man.

On the potty training front, we're working on it. (YAY) He is more cooperative and I'm starting to think I may get him trained before he turns 5 (he's 3 now).

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Okay so pink is not so bad! And it's definitely better than shaving your head! LOL! :)

Once again... Logan puts a smile on my face! I love that kid! :)

YAY on the potty training too. It will happen and before he's 5... LOL! It just clicks one day... really.
Have a great day... love ya!
Mimi