Thursday, October 23, 2008

Takin some time

During the last few weeks, my parents have taken the kids to all of these fun little places and sent me some of the cutest frickin' pictures. (All which took place while I was in school) I have meant to post them, so I will at the end of this. After a lot of thought, I realized that now is not the time for me to be in school. My boys need to have memories with their mommy, so I am taking some time off from school. There will be time later, if not...I'll survive.

Today, I should have had school, but I have the new found freedom of doing whatever the heck I want on Wednesday and Thursday. Pretty awesome. Logan was missing his daddy. He cried and cried. SO, we went to go visit daddy. I played with my dogs for a good hour or so while Layton played with the kids. I discovered, I miss my Lewis and Clark! (dogs) Lewis instantly jumped into my arms. I wish I had a place that I could take them at least on short visits. It was so fun to play with them.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I'm glad that you had a good time with the dogs and the boys could see their dad. Is Layton going to move back to Idaho?

Mimi said...

Oh I am so happy that you will be able to spend more time with the boys! You will be surprised at how quickly the time passes. One day they are just these little toddlers and the next they are teenagers for petes sake!!! I don't know how it happens but if you blink you will miss it all... lol! So ENJOY this mommy time... and all the wonderful memories that go along with it!
I hope that Layton is doing good... I need to email him. And I am so SERIOUSLY GLAD that you are finding some happiness now. I can see it in your eyes in these pictures. Look at some of your pics before and then look at them now... I think you will see it too!
Have a GREAT DAY and a FUN Halloween with those cuties! I can't wait to see some pictures!
Mimi