Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Thoughts

I remember when life was simpler. I remember our first microwave. The first CD player my parents bought (it actually had a built in record player), my first album, which was actually a tape (the monkees greatest hits) even our first computer. What did we do before all of that? I'm not really sure how we managed to survive, but somehow we did. I have just realized in the past month or so a few very important things.

1. Though very wonderful to have, cable tv is no substitution for a DVD player
2. I will be buying a DVD player very shortly.

Just thought I'd share.

As for school (which is where I am right now, wasting lots of time) I passed off another section tonight, just one more section and a final project and I am done. Not done done. But done with the class "Graphic Design Applications." (That's enough to make me giddy!)

1 comment:

Misty said...

My first tape was the monkees too! we have so much in common!

Congrats on passing off another section! YAY!