Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Big news

Ok, so my boyfriend Rob is no longer my boyfriend.....he's my fiance'.

He took the boys and I for a Sunday drive around pineview. It was so pretty. When we got out of the car, he asked me to marry him. (I obviously said yes!) He let me go and pick out the ring. (I LOVE it!)


This is my ring!


Last night we went out to Ruth's Chris to celebrate our engagement. I must say, it was the best/most expensive dinner I've ever eaten, but it was AMAZING!

I am marrying Robert Hunter. I met him on LDS singles. He is amazing, sweet, and so funny!


We're getting married in the fern grotto in Kauai on Feb. 28 (It's my heaven!)

6 comments:

Maude Beckman said...

WOW! Congrats!!!

Keri said...

CONGRATS!!!!! GORGEOUS RING AND AWESOME TO GO TO HAWAII, can I say that it's all worked out SO well for you?? CONGRATS!

Jenn said...

WOW. Congratulations!! =)

Mimi said...

Okay, so I already said Congrats but I just wanted to say it again! CONGRATS! I absolutely LOVE that ring! Enjoy it! :)
I am so happy for you, I really am! I was waiting for you to post about this so I could see the ring...lol
Love ya,
Mimi

The Greens said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

What a surprise! Congratulations!