Monday, November 24, 2008

WOO HOO

Ok, so potty training Logan has been less enjoyment as it has been utter hell. He just hasn't seemed to get it/care. Well this last week, he has done pretty good...as long as I hound him every 5 minutes. Well, we went out with Rob's parents for dinner. (I just love them!) Anyways, we get home and I'm trying to pick up the kitchen and Logan comes walking into the kitchen carrying the pee cup from his little potty. He was completely nekked and the cup was full of pee. I said "What on earth?" He said "I needed to go pee, I felt it."
WOO HOO! That's all I have to say! WOO HOO!
The other bright news is Jonah is potty training very well. He doesn't even talk really. He grunts and pulls at his pants. It means "Put me on the toilet." So he actually peed successfully on the toilet 3 times with no accidents.
It makes me look forward to the ultimate dream. The day when all of my kids are potty-trained!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

WOO HOO!!!! I second your WOO HOO! Let me tell you, nothing feels better than when you finally get all your kids potty trained... what a RELIEF! I am so excited for you with both boys getting it! YAY and YAY again!

Blondie said...

Aww the Woes of potty training. Keep at it you'll be diaper free in no time. Sounds like they are making good progress.

Keri said...

YAY! How old is Logan? Aidan has no interest either. I mean he's interested in us going, so we bought him a potty and he pretends to go on it but when I try to for real he says NO. Ugh..