Friday, November 7, 2008

The reasons I rock!

My friend posted this link to 'Operation Nice' on her blog. It's the coolest site. It's dedicated to encouraging all of us to be a little nicer. One of the challenges was to make a list of all of the things you love about yourself. I thought it was a cool challenge. I must admit, I didn't think it would be as hard as it was.



1.I am a great mommy. 2. I am beautiful. 3. I am pretty dang funny. 4.I have a pretty good singing voice 5. I am a true friend (once someone is my friend, they're my friend forever) 6. I'll do anything for my friends and family 7. I love my smile. It's big and cheesy, but it's mine! 8. I love my eyes. 9. I have a big heart. I have always worried about being nice/hurting feelings. 10. I truly believe that my writing ability is a gift. I love being able to share it for a living. 11. I take cool pictures, and I love doing it. 12. I love to speak in front of people. I don't suck at it either. 13.I have a mind of my own and I know myself. 14. I'm not afraid to say what I think or stand up for what is right. 15. I'm a democrat. 16. I don't judge others 16. I have empathy for how others feel and think 17. I believe in myself and my abilities 18. I trust others, sometimes too much. 19. I believe there is good in all people if you look hard enough. 20. I try to learn from all people and groups that I come in contact with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You indeed DO rock!

Mimi said...

Yes you do DO ROCK Lauralee! And thanks for sharing this with all of us! I went and checked out that sight myself and ended up staying there for quite some time. Thanks for sharing it!
Mimi