Thursday, June 12, 2008
Happy *sigh* Birthday to *sigh* me...
So my birthday is on Saturday. It's one of those things...that I'm not very excited about. Normally I LOVE my birthday! Not this year. This year I will turn *gulp* 29!!!!! It's like celebrating the death of my youth!
I have tried not to deal with it, or talk about it...in the hopes that it is not going to happen. I realize now...That is not going to happen!
SO it's time for my yearly unachievable birthday list!
LAURALEE'S BIRTHDAY WISH LIST
2. Equal Rights for all people
3. A new laptop (more important than item 1)
4. A little girl (more important that items 1 and 3...and maybe 2...I'm undecided)
5. A democratic president...which will provide items 1 and 2 (ok, maybe not...but it would sure help!)
6. A red 1964 1/2 Ford mustang
7. A monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
8. A new house (with no plumbing issues) more important than items 1-7
9. Nikon D3 camera with lenses (available at http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Digital-SLR/index.page without lenses for the amazing price of $4,999.99)
10. To be done with school....:)
11. An elephant.
12. A million dollars (If I had a million dollars, I'd be rich)