Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just a thought

I was sitting in the living room writing tonight. I had a lot to do...three stories that need to be turned in by the end of tomorrow. At that particular moment, I had none of the stories completed and it felt like they weren't going to get done. (I now have 2 out of 3 turned in already)I was so frustrated. I stared at my computer screen giving it the evil eye...because the words would just not come to me. Logan stood there watching me quietly for a few moments and then he said "Momma, are you happy?"
I looked at him...there he stood with his big beautiful eyes staring at me...waiting for an answer. I wanted to say "Right now I am stressed, go play!" but I didn't. I looked at him, gave him a hug and said "I am very happy honey." Then he crawled into my lap and said "Momma, are you telling stories?" Then he closed the screen on my computer and said "Put the puter (computer) down, it's making you naughty!"
When did he get so smart? I am so very happy though. I am so thankful for my two sweet little boys, they are the sunshine in my life!

1 comment:

M. Dunham said...

Your kids sound really sweet. :) My stepdaughter still hasn't gotten to the realm of cute yet. She's going through one of those frustrating, holy terror periods. Sigh.