Sunday, May 18, 2008

Holy Fire!

Update: Jennifer is awake and speaking. She is still very critical, but I am celebrating that small little milestone tonight.

Also, Layton has been working for Fersenius through SOS staffing for 6 months. He has been hired permanently for Fersenius (pending the background check) :) This means vacation and sick pay and health insurance (hooray!)

Two wonderful blessings in our life!


Also..just a side note Anyone who would be willing to help us sheetrock our basement would be very appreciated. We had a flood in Decemeber...since then we have been living in 600 square feet of living space. I don't know that I am going to be sane much longer. My uncle Drew has done a tremendous amount of work...but we need a bunch of guys with tools to help with the dry wall....Anyways...let me know if anyone could help in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: