Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Food storage deals

Ok, so we decided to really focus on ramping up our food storage. My friend Jenn totally inspired me to get going on this. Our stake has started to make monthly suggestions of items people should try to get so they have adequate food storage in case of emergency. We decided to get a few items every month. This month at Reams I noticed there are some GREAT deals this week so I thought I would share.

Brown sugar $.50 per bag. We bought a case of 24 for $12
Powdered sugar $.50 per bag. We bought a case of 24 for $12
Power Aid .50 We got a case of 15 for $7.50
Pasta Roni .88 per box. We got a couple of cases.

Also, at Macey's there are gallon jugs of water for like .80

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like dinner, albeit a STRANGE dinner, but hey! You saved all that money!