Sunday, July 20, 2008

People that I Love-Lisa edition


As many of you know I have promised to tell those closest to me how much I love them via this site. Well, I have been kind of sucky about that lately, so here's the latest installment: The Lisa edition!

My little sister Lisa is everything that I hope to be someday! She is amazingly talented. We took piano lessons for about the same amount of time. I can play like "Old McDonald Had a Farm." Lisa is AMAZING! She can play anything. She is beautiful and intelligent and so level headed. Lisa is so very much like my Dad. I admire all of her abilities. She is a stunningly beautiful girl who is able to think for her self. She is one of those people who keeps things to herself, and so I don't tell her as often as I should, but I love you Lisa!


Really the best part of having both of my kids was the fact that Lisa got to take care of them right after they were born. (She worked in transition and the NICU) She measured them and made sure they were ok. It was such a comfort to have her with them when I couldn't be there!
On a little bit of a lighter note, my favorite "Lisa" story is as follows:
When she was younger (like 3ish) She would come up to you and say "Wanna Hear a joke?" Her joke was either A) Booster B) Lump. I don't get it either, but she would laugh and laugh!(I wish I had a photo of her when she was a little girl, she was the cutest little kid)
Lisa just graduated from College with her Teaching Degree. She landed a job right away. I know she is going to be a fabulous teacher (who only occasionally makes kids cry)
I love how great she is with kids. My kids adore her. Tonight she was holding Jonah, and she handed him to me and he gave me this look like "WHAT? I don't want my mom!"
Before we go to the park or to do anything fun, Logan always says "I need to invite my Wee-sa." It's cute.

No comments: