Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stress

I don't know why everything always seems to hit at once. Normally, we do ok. I don't worry as much about money as when I was a stay at home mom. I still worry, but we have more than $15 a month to live off of. I just finished one of my classes. (HOORAY!) In the same breath, it is another expense right now! I have to purchase CS3 by Monday (at least, I'm supposed to.) Things like that always seem to happen when I'm the poorest! ARGH, not to whine, I'm really lucky, but I'm just worryin' about how I'm going to make $900 by monday.
Lemonade anyone? Just 25 cents.





Ok, so this came up when I searched for lemonade stands and it was too funny not to share.

3 comments:

M. Dunham said...

Awww babe. *hug* You'll be ok.

Maude Beckman said...

Keep the faith Sweetie, things always work out!

Mimi said...

Ah... doesn't this kind of thing always come up when you can't afford it! I hate that! On that note... I absolutely love the bottom picture... I know the feeling! I hope it works out that you will be able to get your CS3 on time. I really want it myself; just don't have a class making me get it. :) Like I said, surely it will work out...