Saturday, July 5, 2008

SO EXCITED!



To start off...I got a bunch of random sizzix letters. There were tons of duplicates in the box, so I decided to sell them on ebay. Well, I totally undercalculated shipping costs and barely broke even. (Yay Lauralee!)
One of the girls that bought a handful of letters from me is the owner of Sunbeam stamps She noticed when she recieved her package that I spent what she paid for shipping..(if not more) So she sent me some of the stamps she sells. I should mention that all of her products are LDS based. I LOVE THEM!!! Well, I got them in the mail today and they are honestly the cutest things ever. Check it out!!!


She sells both the acrylic cling kind and the original wood block style stamps. This is the cling kind...one of the ones she sent me.


This is the wooden one she sent. The main part has primary kids and then the sides have sayings that can be stamped in the sign. IT IS SO CUTE!

No comments: