Friday, July 11, 2008

Real life Chick-Flick


Have you ever seen that chick flick where the girl is afflicted with some terminal illness. Then she rallies and you're sure she is going to pull through. When all of the sudden she crashes and then dies in the end? (Isn't that the plot for half of the chick flicks out there?)

Well, My laptop, my wonderful laptop passed from this life at 8:59 p.m. this evening.
I had previously thought she was a goner, but she pulled through. The spark from her eyes disappeared this evening (the screen went black..and now, I am getting nothing)


*Clear*
-bzap-
nothing

*Clear*
-bzap-
nothing

Time of death
8:59pm

goodbye my laptop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad. But now you get a new one, yeah? Hurrah! Liked the airbag cartoon.

M. Dunham said...

Awww, let us all remember the Laptop. She was a brave soul, keeping Lauralee company for hours during her darkest days and happiest hours of plunking away at a story.

*throws a rose into the box with the computer*

BTW, I was wondering - hope come I'm not on your friends list on the side here, huh? ;o) I see how it is!

Are you going to take the laptop to a computer doctor and see if you can get the info at least off of the hard drive?