Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Math


There is happy news to report. I finished my math class. Praise heaven! I am so glad to be done! The teacher has this policy that if you're able to get 90% on all of your tests, you don't have to take the final. There is also this thing where for every mistake you find in the curriculum, you get 2% extra on a test. There was only one test that I got 85% on...the rest were 96% or higher, but because I am a word nerd...I found enough mistakes in the curriculum to add 22% to my tests. So, thankfully, I never had to take the final, and I am done with math!


While I was looking for pictures on photobucket relating to math...I found these and thought I would share.






Also..I just have to share a funny little story. I was finishing up the last of my math homework after I got home the other night. It was stupid algebra garbage. x=2 t/43x5 type crap. Because I had to go consult for the content on a webpage I am working on, Layton had already made dinner-biscuits and gravy. So I was working and just couldn't figure out the problem I was working on when Layton said "B + G = D"
I said to him "WHAT?? WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE EXPONENTS FROM???" He laughed and said "Biscuits + Gravy = Delicious"
So funny.

No comments: